Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Top TV of 2013:

1. Breaking Bad
2. Orange is the New Black
3. Top of the Lake
4. Game of Thrones
5. The Good Wife
6. Masters of Sex
7. Orphan Black
8. Mad Men
9. Enlightened
10. American Horror Story: Coven
Runners-Up: Veep, Scandal, Parks and Recreation, The Americans, Justified
Honorable Mentions: New Girl, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Mindy Project

The Other Dramas I Watch: Downton Abbey (ugh), House of Cards, Homeland (double ugh), The Walking Dead, Broadchurch, Hannibal, The Bridge, Parenthood, Nashville
The Other Comedies I Watch: Trophy Wife, Girls, Modern Family, Archer (I need to watch season 4), Portlandia (I need to watch season 3), Raising Hope (I need to watch season 3), Community (I stopped watching after a couple of episodes of season 4 but I'm back now)
The Reality Shows I Watch: Survivor, So You Think You Can Dance, RuPaul's Drag Race, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, The Face, Big Brother (don't judge me)

Shows I Quit on in 2013: Smash, Glee, Revenge, The X-Factor, American Idol, The Voice
Shows Still on my List: The Returned (I'm halfway through the season--it's really good and I meant to finish it so it would end up on my list, but I didn't. So, whatever. Don't judge me.), Black Mirror, Rectify, Shameless, Bob's Burgers, Bates Motel, Nurse Jackie (maybe?)
Notable Shows I Don't/Didn't Watch: Boardwalk Empire (I quit after season 1), The Newsroom, Eastbound and Down, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Episodes, House of Lies, How I Met Your Mother (or any comedy on CBS), anything on Cartoon Network

No comments:

Post a Comment