Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Top TV of 2014

1. Fargo
2. Transparent
3. Broad City
4. Orange is the New Black
5. Game of Thrones
6. The Honourable Woman
7. Rectify
8. Olive Kitteridge
9. Hannibal
10. Review
Runners-Up: The Good Wife, The Americans, Veep, The Comeback, Bob's Burgers
Honorable Mentions: Jane the Virgin, Masters of Sex, You're the Worst, The Knick, The Walking Dead

Other Dramas I Watched: Sherlock, Downton Abbey, True Detective, House of Cards, Orphan Black, Justified, Mad Men, The Leftovers, American Horror Story, Nashville, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, Parenthood
Other Comedies I Watched: Looking, Girls, Parks and Recreation, Community, Trophy Wife, Silicon Valley, Louie, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Marry Me, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Getting On
Reality Shows I Watched: Under the Gunn, The Face, Big Brother Canada, RuPaul's Drag Race, So You Think You Can Dance, Big Brother, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, Top Chef, Project Runway All-Stars

Shows I Still Need to WatchShameless, The Missing, Manhattan, Please Like Me, In the Flesh (plus catching up on pre-2014 releases The Fall, Black Mirror, and I'm finally going to watch The Wire this year!)
Shows I Might Watch: Rick and Morty, Inside Amy Schumer, Black-ish, Halt and Catch Fire, Nurse Jackie
Shows that Got Canceled that I was Meaning to Watch but probably Never Will: Enlisted, Surviving Jack, Selfie, Extant

Shows I Dropped in 2014: True Blood (I watched the first couple of episodes this season and was like, nahhh, but watched the finale and was like, ugh), Homeland (I'm free!!), Modern Family (I'm protesting it winning every TV award), The Affair (I quit halfway through the second episode), and Raising Hope and The Bridge (both of which I was behind on and then I heard they got canceled and was like, k fine bye!)
Shows I Need to Catch Up On but Might Eventually Drop: Archer, Portlandia
Shows I'm Legitimately Considering Dropping: Nashville, Downton Abbey
Shows I'm Tempted to Drop But Most Likely Won't: American Horror Story, Community, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, The Mindy Project, The Leftovers, How to Get Away With Murder

Other Notable Shows I Didn't/Don't Watch: Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy, Outlander, 24: Live Another Day, The Killing, Call the Midwife, The Strain, Tyrant, Banshee, Ray Donavan, Cosmos, Years of Living Dangerously, Vikings, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Legit, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Key and Peele, The Kroll Show, Nathan For You, Workaholics, The League, Maron, Episodes, House of Lies, American Idol, The Voice

2015 Shows I'm Most Looking Forward To: Empire, Better Call Saul, Fresh Off the Boat, Unbreakable Kenny Schmidt, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst, The Last Man on Earth, Roadies, Narcos, Westworld, Untitled HBO Rock 'N' Roll Project

No comments:

Post a Comment